Officials: Fire caused by lady smoking in bed

An aged lady told firefighters she was smoking in bed when her Kenner home held glow early Friday morning.

The glow was reported around 2:45 a.m. on Third Street in Kenner, officials said.

Kenner glow officials pronounced it took crews about dual hours to get a glow underneath control.

The residence was exceedingly damaged, though officials pronounced a lady and her dog were means to shun but injury.

Additional sum were not released.

Keep adult with internal news, continue and stream events with the WDSU app here. Sign adult for the email newsletters to get violation news right in your inbox. Click here to pointer up!

AlertMe

News Source: Click here to see More Details

Related Posts

Leave a Reply